HOME
0
WWWWWDWWWW



Juventus

vs.

Atalanta


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
WDLDDDDWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 64% 17% 19% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 57% 2% 22% HOME
Historical Encounters 88% 13% 0% HOME
Historical Home 80% 13% 7% HOME
Historical Away 36% 29% 36% HOME
ELO Ranking 53% 21% 21% HOME
Holistic 68% 18% 14% HOME
Bookmakers 83% 16% 1% HOME
Statistics 48% 21% 32% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 64% chance that Juventus will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 19% chance of losing the match.