HOME
0
WLWDDWDWDL



Eastleigh

vs.

Ebbsfleet


England Conference
AWAY
0
LLDDWDWDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 36% 30% 34% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 41% 20% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 29% 50% 21% DRAW
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 31% 41% 27% DRAW
Holistic 32% 39% 29% DRAW
Bookmakers 36% 27% 38% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 36% chance that Eastleigh will win, a 30% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.