HOME
0
LLWDLLLLWL



Guiseley

vs.

Barrow


England Conference
AWAY
0
LLDLDWLWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 48% 18% 34% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 37% 20% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 15% 38% 46% AWAY
Historical Away 50% 14% 36% HOME
ELO Ranking 32% 26% 41% AWAY
Holistic 55% 17% 27% HOME
Bookmakers 27% 23% 51% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 37% 21% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 48% chance that Guiseley will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.