HOME
0
LWLDLLLWDW



Bradford

vs.

Walsall


England League 1
AWAY
0
WDLDWLWLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 20% 33% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 37% 3% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Home 29% 14% 57% AWAY
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 38% 24% 38% HOME
Holistic 45% 22% 32% HOME
Bookmakers 53% 25% 22% HOME
Statistics 46% 21% 33% HOME
Fouls 43% 21% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Bradford will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.