HOME
0
LLWLLLDLWL



Hamilton

vs.

Kilmarnock


Scotland Premier League
AWAY
0
LLWWWWDDLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 33% 27% 40% AWAY
League Analysis 42% 24% 34% HOME
Goals 37% 2% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 23% 46% 31% DRAW
Historical Home 27% 27% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 20% 40% 40% AWAY
ELO Ranking 23% 34% 43% AWAY
Holistic 23% 38% 39% AWAY
Bookmakers 36% 27% 36% HOME
Statistics 43% 20% 37% HOME
Fouls 39% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 33% chance that Hamilton will win, a 27% chance of a draw / tie, and a 40% chance of losing the match.