HOME
0
DLDLLDDWLL



Carpi

vs.

Venezia


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
DLDDWWLWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 37% 30% 33% HOME
League Analysis 43% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 40% 2% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 47% 33% 20% HOME
Historical Away 21% 57% 21% DRAW
ELO Ranking 34% 45% 21% DRAW
Holistic 34% 41% 25% DRAW
Bookmakers 37% 33% 30% HOME
Statistics 39% 24% 37% HOME
Fouls 34% 24% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 37% chance that Carpi will win, a 30% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.