HOME
0
LLDLWDWLWL



Santa Clara

vs.

Rio Ave


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
0
LDWDWLDWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 36% 14% 50% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 48% 2% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 40% 10% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 60% 20% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 50% 15% 35% HOME
Holistic 33% 10% 57% AWAY
Bookmakers 39% 28% 33% HOME
Statistics 43% 20% 37% HOME
Fouls 34% 20% 46% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 36% chance that Santa Clara will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 50% chance of losing the match.