HOME
0
DLWWWDWWWW



Atromitos

vs.

Kerkyra


Greece Ethniki Katigoria
AWAY
0
DWLDDDLLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 68% 17% 15% HOME
League Analysis 49% 26% 26% HOME
Goals 61% 10% 18% HOME
Historical Encounters 83% 0% 17% HOME
Historical Home 47% 40% 13% HOME
Historical Away 67% 33% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 55% 38% 6% HOME
Holistic 66% 24% 10% HOME
Bookmakers 104% 4% -7% HOME
Statistics 54% 20% 26% HOME
Fouls 48% 20% 32% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 68% chance that Atromitos will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 15% chance of losing the match.