HOME
0
DLWDLLLWLW



Dumbarton

vs.

Brechin


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
WDDDDWLLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 16% 35% HOME
League Analysis 42% 26% 33% HOME
Goals 46% 4% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 43% 14% 43% HOME
Historical Home 15% 23% 62% AWAY
Historical Away 92% 8% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 45% 15% 28% HOME
Holistic 50% 15% 35% HOME
Bookmakers 66% 20% 14% HOME
Statistics 42% 20% 38% HOME
Fouls 36% 20% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Dumbarton will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.