HOME
0
DWLLWWDDDL



Trabzonspor

vs.

Goztep


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
WLWWWLWLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 19% 35% HOME
League Analysis 46% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 40% 3% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 47% 20% 33% HOME
Historical Away 40% 10% 50% AWAY
ELO Ranking 44% 15% 42% HOME
Holistic 40% 21% 39% HOME
Bookmakers 68% 19% 13% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Trabzonspor will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.