HOME
0
LWLLWWWWWD



Panathinaikos

vs.

Xanthi


Greece Ethniki Katigoria
AWAY
0
DLWWLDDWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 51% 19% 30% HOME
League Analysis 49% 26% 26% HOME
Goals 54% 8% 26% HOME
Historical Encounters 56% 11% 33% HOME
Historical Home 60% 27% 13% HOME
Historical Away 53% 20% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 55% 24% 21% HOME
Holistic 56% 19% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 38% 27% 35% HOME
Statistics 50% 20% 30% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 51% chance that Panathinaikos will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.